~~ I now offer coaching and support with the below ~~
- Making a transition to something new / other lifestyle changes.
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and understanding the publishing process.
- A mechanical engineering input / project management support.
- Use of social media platforms / web design.
- Kitesurfing instruction and coaching.
~~ A little more about me ~~
I started work at 16 with a well known engineering organisations. It was a good career, and I spent time in roles that spread across project management, engineering design, and training and development.
After 21 years (!) in the same organisation I was ready for a change, made the decision to leave, and began to follow some of what I’d always wanted to do – travel the world, and focus on my passion of kitesurfing.
I had always been interested in personal development, and part of my last role was as a coach and training specialist. When I discovered I enjoyed writing about my travels, I combined a story of my adventure with what I’d learnt and published my own book.
I’m also a degree qualified mechanical engineer, an internationally recognised kitesurfing instructor, and I practise yoga. I have not lost my interest in engineering or professional organisational work, and still enjoy the coaching side of things.
~~ For further details, or to make an enquiry, please fill in the form below ~~